Our standard service is designed to give couples the most important items, with production done in 1080 HD and a set of blu-ray and dvd. Additional options are available to customize your videography service to match your needs, expectations, and budget.
Best of the Knot – 2013
FineLine Weddings has been selected as a 2013 winner in The Knot Best of Weddings, a special section in The Knot magazine and on TheKnot.com Weddings from The Knot, the number-one wedding resource that’s most trusted by brides.
The Knot Best of Weddings 2013 provides a “by brides, for brides” guide to the top wedding professionals across the country, and is a must-have when it comes to selecting the best-of-the-best wedding resources. From New York florists and Seattle bridal salons to DC makeup artists, engaged couples will find detailed feedback on local wedding businesses reviewed by thousands of newlyweds who had great things to say.
Multiple Service Discounts
Our multiple service discount rewards our couples for choosing FineLine to handle multiple aspects of their important day. Not only does booking multiple services with one company make planning your day easier, but you also save by discounting your services as well as any add-ons.
Multiple service discounts are awarded when selecting multiple main services. Our main services include photography, video, DJ, and photo booth. Choosing an ‘economy’ package does not qualify towards a multiple service discount.
- Book 2 Main Services – Save 5% off your entire contract
- Book 3 Main Services – Save 10% off your entire contract
- Book 4 Main Services – Save 15% off your entire contract
- Non-Saturday dates – contact us for quote
- Off-Season date ( Jan., Feb., Mar., Nov., Dec., and parts of April ) – contact us for quote
- Bookings within 90 days – contact us for quote
Standard Videography Service
*$1599 – Standard Definition Production / Editing - final edited day burned to 3 DVDs
*$1799 – Hi-Definition Production / Editing - final edited day burned to 1 blu-ray and 2 DVDs
*booking requires a 15% retainer and signed contract
No bride has ever regretted her decision to capture her day on video, however many brides regret NOT making that decision.
- 1 Lead Videographer
- Full Day Coverage - Coverage typically begins about 2 hours prior to the ceremony start time and guarantees production through all major reception events at minimum
- Up to 4 Locations - ex: bride getting ready, ceremony site, photo shoot site, and reception site
- Backup Equipment - 1 back-up video camera
- Full Day Edit - All the footage from your day will be edited and woven into a 90 – 120 minute re-telling of your day. Major events like the ceremony and main reception events will unfold as they naturally occurred. Portions of the day such as getting ready, pre-ceremony, photo shoot, and cocktail hour will be beautiflly edited into musical montages (view samples here)
- 1 Raw Footage DVD - Bride and groom will receive 1 additional DVD of raw footage to enjoy reliving portions of the day that are usually edited heavily in the main DVD ( ex: getting ready, pre-ceremony, post-ceremony, photo shoot, cocktail hour, dancing )
- 2 Wireless Mics for Ceremony - one mic on the groom + one mic at podium for readings / homily
- 1 Wireless Mic for Reception - used to capturing amazing sound of your introductions, announcements, toasts, and music
- Chapter Markers and Menu Navigation - both discs will include chapter markers and menus for organizaing your footage and allowing for an easy and navigitable viewing experience.
- 8 Week Guarantee - Although we typically average 3-4 weeks for turn-around time during peak season (less during off-season), we guarantee in the contract that we will have completed post-production within 8 weeks from the wedding date. We have never missed a deadline, but we do guarantee a payment to you of $50 for each week past the 8 week dealine.
- Weekly Updates On Your Project - Every Friday after your wedding you will receive an email from staff updating you on the progress of your project and letting you know how much longer we expect it to take until everything is ready for delivery. Unlike other companies, we won’t leave you wondering how long it’ll be until you get to see your photos and/or video.
- Up to 50 miles travel (100 miles round trip) - No travel charges for weddings / receptions within a 50 mile radius of our Greensburg office. Travel charges beyond this range are charged at whatever the current IRS travel rate is per mile (ex: $0.50 per mile)
- Additional Blu-Ray sets $30 - cost for each additional two-disc blu-ray set
- Additional DVD sets $20 - cost for each additional two-disc dvd set
- Highlight of the Day Video $250 - (cannot add to economy video service) As an additional feature on your disc 1, footage of your entire day will be edited into one artistic and creative video, retelling the unique story of your day. Highlights are typically between 3.5 – 5 minutes in length and edited to a single music selection – often the couple’s first dance song if appropriate. Note that highlights can benefit from the additional coverage made possible with second videographers (view samples here)
- 2nd Videographer – $100/hr for Standard Def, $120/hr for Hi-Def – (minimum 4 hour booking) - Add flexibility to have one videographer with the girls and one with the guys before the ceremony, or ensure better coverage during your live-event ceremony. A second camera at the ceremony allows for an additional angle, more interesting shot selection, safer coverage of each moment of the ceremony, and even provides backup sound. You can also decide to utilize two videographers after the ceremony to have one cover the excitement of the photo session while one travels to the reception hall to capture decorations, details, and coverage of your guests enjoying cocktail hour. Price includes travel up to 70 miles round trip from our greensburg office, production & equipment, and additional editing of your ceremony as a 2 camera shoot