Our standard price is designed to give couples the most important items plus some great extras including full day coverage, dvd with copyrights, and prints. Many of our couples get everything they need from this package, while others decide to add on additional coverage, engagement sessions, and/or albums.
Best of the Knot – 2013
FineLine Weddings has been selected as a 2013 winner in The Knot Best of Weddings, a special section in The Knot magazine and on TheKnot.com Weddings from The Knot, the number-one wedding resource that’s most trusted by brides.
The Knot Best of Weddings 2013 provides a “by brides, for brides” guide to the top wedding professionals across the country, and is a must-have when it comes to selecting the best-of-the-best wedding resources. From New York florists and Seattle bridal salons to DC makeup artists, engaged couples will find detailed feedback on local wedding businesses reviewed by thousands of newlyweds who had great things to say.
Multiple Service Discounts
Our multiple service discount rewards our couples for choosing FineLine to handle multiple aspects of their important day. Not only does booking multiple services with one company make planning your day easier, but you also save by discounting your services as well as any add-ons.
Multiple service discounts are awarded when selecting multiple main services. Our main services include photography, video, DJ, and photo booth. Choosing an ‘economy’ package does not qualify towards a multiple service discount.
- Book 2 Main Services – Save 5% off your entire contract
- Book 3 Main Services – Save 10% off your entire contract
- Book 4 Main Services – Save 15% off your entire contract
- Non-Saturday dates – contact us for quote
- Off-Season date ( Jan., Feb., Mar., Nov., Dec., and parts of April ) – contact us for quote
- Bookings within 90 days – contact us for quote
- Limited Basic and Economy packages available ( must inquire )
Standard Photography Service – $2399
*booking requires a 15% retainer and signed contract
- FineLine Featured Photographer - Standard service includes one of our featured photographers as your lead photographer. Our featured photographers are our best, most seasoned shooters. All other shooters service our economy packages.
- Full Day Coverage - No time constraints, although time in the field (from initial arrival to departure) cannot exceed 12 hours. Typical coverage is 8-10 hours depending on how your day is planned.
- Lead Photographer w/ Assistant - Starting price includes one full day lead photographer plus a photographer’s assistant. The role of the assistant is to aid the lead photographer in lighting and equipment. The assistant is often a photographer in training or a member of our staff or video team. They may take a few additional photos during the ceremony and reception but should not be considered a second photographer, rather they are there to ensure the lead has all the assistance necessary to focus on taking great pictures and keeping you and your party on schedule.
- Back-up Equipment - The day before your wedding is entirely devoted to a thorough equipment check to ensure proper settings and working order. We bring top of the line back-up cameras, lenses, and flash units to each and every wedding.
- 8 Week Guarantee - (learn more via minivid) Although we typically average 3-4 weeks for turn-around time during peak season (less during off-season), we guarantee in the contract that we will have completed post-production within 8 weeks from the wedding date. We have never missed a deadline, but we do guarantee a payment to you of $50 for each week past the 8 week dealine.
- Weekly Updates On Your Project - Every Friday after your wedding you will receive an email from staff updating you on the progress of your project and letting you know how much longer we expect it to take until everything is ready for delivery. Unlike other companies, we won’t leave you wondering how long it’ll be until you get to see your photos and/or video.
- Post-processing of ALL Photos - Full day coverage with one lead photographer usually produces an average of 700 – 1000 final photos. Each and every photo is individually adjusted for exposure, color, tone, contrast, etc.
- DVD w/ Hi-Res Images & Personal Print Release - (learn more via minivid) Couples receives all hi-res, digital photos on disc along with a signed, photographer’s release granting personal use permission for unlimited reprinting.
- Facebook DVD - Couple receives one disc with web-resolution files of all their edited main photos with watermark ( required for posting photos online ).
- Black & Whites - Your DVD with Hi-Res Images will also contain duplicate black and white files of all your main images.
- Artistically Enhanced Photos - (learn more via minivid) Each couple receives a digital set of a minimum of 2 dozen artistically enhanced photos. After correcting each photo, we will go through and select the best photos from the day or the most creative shots that can benefit the most from being enhanced even further. Couples receive these photos in addition to their color and black and white photos.
- Online Photo Gallery - Couples will receive a password protected online photo gallery. The gallery allows them to share all the photos from the day with friends and family. Couples or family members can order prints of all sizes, greeting cards, digital downloads, ready-to-hang items such as framed prints and canvas prints, and lots of fun household items such as mugs, mouse pads, coasters, etc.
- $100 Print, Album, or Product Credit - Couples receive $100 worth of print credit in their online photo gallery after the wedding. Couples can also choose to apply this credit towards album or product purchases before or after the wedding.
- Online Video Slideshow and Blog Page - (view samples) Each couple will receive an online video slideshow of sample photos from the day as well as their own blog page that can be shared with friends and family allowing for fun comments and best wishes to the new couple.
- Unlimited locations - no restriction on the number of locations. Time available is the only restricting factor.
- Up to 50 miles travel (100 miles round trip) - No travel charges for weddings / receptions within a 50 mile radius of our Greensburg office. Travel charges beyond this range are charged at whatever the current IRS travel rate is per mile (ex: $0.50 per mile)
- 2nd Photographer $100 per hour (minimum 4 hour booking) - Need a second trained photographer for your day? This can allow one photographer to be with the girls while one works with the guys prior to the wedding. This can also enhance your coverage by allowing 2 shooters at your ceremony, or you can utilize a second shooter to have one cover the details and cocktail hour at your reception while your photo shoot is going on, or you can elect to have two photographers at your photo session for even more coverage and more candids. Price includes travel up to 50 miles round trip from our greensburg office, production & equipment, and additional editing.
- Bridal Gown Photos - learn more
- Bridal Boudoir Photos - learn more
- Trash the Dress Photos - learn more
- Engagement Sessions - learn more
- After the Wedding Sessions – learn more
- Albums - We offer a variety of albums starting at $200, including bridal albums, parent albums, proof-style albums, and even engagement albums with guest signing pages to be displayed at your reception. Please visit our albums page for more information.