Bring your reception hall to life and add even more of your personality to your room. Transform simple walls with elegant uplighting.
Uplighting Prices (as add-on to DJ service)
- $200 for 6 uplights – ideal for accenting a single wall or space. Typically the wall behind the bridal party table
- $300 for 12 uplights – ideal for accenting a multiple walls or a larger space.
Uplighting Prices (purchased without DJ service)
- $450 for 12 uplights – limited availability
Multiple Service Discounts:
- Book 2 Main Services – save 5% on entire contract ( includes additional services and add-ons )
- Book 3 Main Services – save 10% on entire contract ( includes additional services and add-ons )
- Book 4 Main Services – save 15% on entire contract ( includes additional services and add-ons )
- Non-Saturday dates – contact us for quote
- Off-Season date ( Jan., Feb., Mar., Nov., Dec., and parts of April ) – contact us for quote
- Bookings within 90 days – contact us for quote
Sample Uplighting Photos
Click the image below or use the link to view more recent samples in our Flickr account.
Demo Uplighting Video
The video below is a demo video on the features of our uplights.
The video below is a recording of our uplights in color fade mode at Bella Sera in Canonsburg PA.
What is Uplighting?
Uplighting has become an important part of the reception. Uplights are indivdiual LED lights that shine vibrant, colorful lights vertically along walls, pillars, and columns adding accent colors to your overall environment. A great way to bring your reception room to life.
About FineLine’s Uplighting
It is extremely important to know that not all uplighting systems are the same. Some wedding companies and DJs that provide uplighting, only use simple, inexpensive white lights and tape on color filter paper to project color. In these cases, a couple’s choice of color is very limited. FineLine uses hi-tech uplights that give a wide variety of color options, bright LED lights, and a very unique system of wireless capabilities.
Wirless and Battery Powered
Most wedding companies provide uplighting systems that require extensive wiring throughout your reception venue. Not only must their lights be
individually powered with outlets around your event room, but the lights must all be wired together with a control cable running all the way back to the DJ station. All this wiring prevents many issues… it requires several hours of additional setup costing clients more money, it requires the event room to have accessible outlets along every wall, and it requires wires all throughout the room adding the potential that a guest may trip.
Our uplights are wireless and battery powered. At full charge, our uplights are designed to last 6 – 8 hours on battery power, perfect for any reception. Because of this, our uplights do not have to be near to or plugged into any outlets. They’re also controlled wirelessly, so no control cables to have to run around the room. Not only are our uplights safer, but they can also go anywhere. Because nothing needs to be wired, there’s greater flexibility in where the lights can go, even examples like placing one uplight underneath a bride and groom’s sweetheart table allowing it to glow with the rest of the lights.