Traditionally, brides would often schedule a dress session in their photographer’s studio in order to assure beautiful portraits of themselves in their wedding dress. With the emergence of the high end digital camera era, photographers were given more flexibility for achieving beautiful results in the field.
Now, studio gown sessions are back – infused with modern artistry in the lighting, poses, and overall approach!
Our aim is to use the studio gown session as an opportunity to capture the bride’s beauty in a breathtaking work of art. This session is fun and relaxed and intended to capture a wide range of emotions, expressions, and poses.
These sessions can be done before or after the wedding. Some brides have even used the session as a test run to see how their hair-style will look and photograph on the day of the wedding.
*If you believe you will need help getting into and out of the dress, we recommend bringing a sister or bridesmaid to the shoot to assist.
- $250 (15% off during January, February, and March)
- Photographer’s time and talent
- Up to 2 hours in the studio (plus time to get in and out of the dress)
- Password protected online viewing gallery
- Gallery includes guaranteed minimum of 24 professionally edited photos
- CD of hi-res edited images with unlimited print release