- $100 for monogram light – FineLine only charges a fee of $100 to provide a monogram lighting projector for your reception. The couple is responsible for purchasing their monogram design ( referred to as a ‘Gobo’ ) separately. Gobos are physical products made in either metal or glass designs by third party companies. Rather than FineLine making this order and upcharging the couple, we provide all the information necessary so our bride and grooms can easily order their gobo from our suggested vendor. You will have the ability to choose from metal ($79) or glass gobos ($109).
- Multi-Service Discount – save 5% – 15% off your total when booking multiple main services ( photo, video, DJ, photo booth )
- Non-Saturday dates – contact us for quote
- Off-Season date ( Jan., Feb., Mar., Nov., Dec., and parts of April ) – contact us for quote
- Bookings within 90 days – contact us for quote
- Limited Basic and Economy packages available ( must inquire )
Sample Monogram Photos
What is Monogram Lighting?
Monogram Lighting is an elegant and fun way to add a unique touch to your reception. Wedding monogram designs are varied, allowsing the couple to choose their design, text, and font. Some monograms are simple as the couple’s initials or last name, or can include the wedding date, full names, or designs such as rings, wedding cake, etc.
About FineLine’s Monogram Lighting
As noted in the pricing above, our monogram service provides the required light and then we give the necessary ordering information to our couples allowing them to choose from dozens of different design options from our recommended vendor. This puts the couples in control of choosing, proofing, and ordering their design at manufactuer’s cost.