Pittsburgh engagement photo session pricing and options from FineLine Weddings in Greensburg, PA.
Engagement sessions are a great way to get friends and family excited about your upcoming wedding and can also be a vital part of sending out save the dates. Many couples also utilize their photos at their reception including our guest signature books or boards.
Your engagement session can be at any place of your choosing. Final price simply depends on travel required. On this page you will find information on some of our standard shooting locations, but please do not feel limited to these locations as we do many shoots in unique areas selected by our couple.
- Mini Studio Sessions are $99 (up to 30 minutes)
- On-Location Sessions are $250 (up to 90 minutes) – includes travel up to 15 miles from our studio. Add $2.25 for each mile beyond the included 15.
- Downtown Pittsburgh Sessions are $350 (up to 120 minutes) – covers additional travel, tolls, and parking costs. Please note the policies for these sessions in the samples portion of this page.
- Photographer’s time and talent
- Post-processing of all photos shot
- CD with hi-res images and print release (shipping of CD included)
- Final images include an assortment of color, black and white, and creatively enhanced editing
- Collection of web ready images, selected by photographer and watermarked, for you to post online
- Online password protected photo gallery to share with friends and family (prints can also be purchased from photo gallery if desired)
- Online slideshow video (like the ones featured below) to share with friends and family
- view some of our favorite engagement session samples on our Pinterest account
- view blogs of all recent engagement sessions
- browse some of our samples slideshows below
For couples who are simply interested in a short and sweet session for their save the dates or newspaper announcement, we offer our 30 minute Mini Studio Sessions.
Studio Session Sample
Immediately upon walking outside our downtown Greensburg office building, the downtown architectural center of Greensburg offers a beautiful backdrop for engagement sessions. Just on the edge of town is the beautiful Twin Lakes park.
Twin Lakes Sample – view more twin lakes engagements
Other Nearby Sessions
Other nearby locations from our Greensburg office may include beautiful downtown Ligonier, the Laurel Mountains, Linn Run State park, Saint Vincent College / Winner Palmer Reserve, etc. Please contact us for pricing for your location choice.
Saint Vincent College / Winnie Palmer Reserve – view more saint vincent / winnie palmer engagements
Linn Run / Downtown Ligonier – view more linn run / ligonier engagements
We have done outdoor sessions at Mt. Washington, Station Square, Southside Works, West Park, the area near Heinz Chapel / Cathedral of Learning (oakland), Point State Park, and more.
Policies on downtown Pittsburgh shoots: The additional cost associated with a Pittsburgh session covers travel, tolls, and parking at one spot. Many of our couples opt for downtown sessions and want to travel to multiple locations within the city for a variety of photos. In such cases, couple must be willing to transport themselves and the photographer to each spot while photographer’s vehicle remains parked at the first spot. Couple are responsible for any parking costs associated at these additional spots they desire to shoot at. There are lots of great locations that can be shot at without traveling to multiple spots, though some couples choose to take in a variety of different locations.
Pittsburgh Session Samples – view more Pittsburgh engagements
Not-so-close but WORTH IT sessions
Located in Bedford, PA this amazing location offers the most amazing engagement shoot possibilities of any location we’ve come across. The 90 minute drive from our Greensburg office is well worth the trip. The cost associated with this option covers the extended traveling. This option also includes an extended shooting time (up to 2 hours if necessary). For couples serious about beautiful engagement photos, this option is definitely worth considering. Sample video below.
Other amazing spots include Oglebay Resort in West Virginia and Hartwood Acres.
Bedford Springs Hotel & Resort
Oglebay Resort in West Virginia