Area’s Top Boudoir Photographer
Your session will be shot by the area’s top boudoir photographer, Lori Ostroski, at our beautiful FineLine studio. Lori brings her formal art education and study of form and light to each and every session. Her artistic vision for boudoir and unique ability to work with all types of girls sets her work and results far apart from other boudoir photographers.
Below, you can view a behind the scenes video of Lori at work during her boudoir sessions in our FineLine studio.
About Boudoir Photo Sessions
You’re young. You’re beautiful. You’re unique. There are so many ways to capture this time of your life, but only boudoir photography sessions allow you to plan a day of pampering yourself, give you an excuse to dress in sexy outfits, and of course see yourself in a whole new way.
Getting its roots from early hollywood glamour portraits, modern boudoir sessions portray elegance and sensuality and have seen a rebirth across the country over the past decade. Boudoir sessions are usually motivated by brides wanting to surprise their future husbands by gifting the images on or before their wedding day. Other occasions may include anniversaries, birthdays, valentine’s day, weight loss (or other body changes), and for servicemen overseas.
View More Samples
Hear About the Experience From Former Customer
Below, you can enjoy our November 2013 segment of Bride Time Radio that focused on the topic of Boudoir and Studio Gown Sessions. One of our former customers talks about her experience with boudoir and why she absolutely recommends it!
(Boudoir interview begins around 5 minutes into the show)
Individual Boudoir Session – $199:
- Photographer’s time and talent
- Up to 2 hours studio session
- 1 – 3 outfits changes ( bring plenty of options, your photographer will help you decide which ones to work with )
- Up to 4 boudoir studio sets
- Password protected online viewing gallery for purchasing prints
- Gallery includes guaranteed minimum of 25 – 30 professionally edited photos with option to purchase prints, canvases, ready-to-hang mounts, framed prints, and many other gift items
Boudoir Keepsake Options:
*Purchase of a boudoir keepsake is required. You can wait until the day of your boudoir session to decide which keepsake option you’d like to go with. Your photographer can show you the different book and album options while you’re here.
- $299 – 8×8 Black Leatherette Album ( features 25 images ) + Leather Display Box + Hi-Res Image Downloads + smart phone App
- $199 – 6×6 Little Black Book ( features 20 imagse ) + Hi-Res Image Downloads + smart phone App
Save $50 w/ A Boudoir Buddy
We often recommend bringing a close friend if she will be helpful at making you feel comfortable or even encouraging you to be a little daring. If both of you are coming together to do your shoots, each girl can save $50 off the session!
*Boudoir Buddy discount does not apply on specials or promotions
Hair & Makeup – $140
An on-site hair and makeup artist can be added on to your session. Price includes formal hair styling, full face application of makeup, and additional time in studio for this service before your shoot begins (approximately 1 hour ). Availability depends on our artist’s schedule, usually not available most Thursdays and Saturdays, but please inquire. When contacting us to book your boudoir session, please let us know if you’d like to add the hair and makeup service if available.
*$25 will be added to your boudoir session for additional studio time for the hair / makeup service and you will bring a check for $115 to the shoot to pay the hair / makeup artist
*Cannot purchase just hair OR makeup, must be the combination
Boudoir Party – $225 per girl, minimum of 4 girls
Some girls prefer to organize a boudoir party with their girlfriends, or some brides or maids of honor want to plan a bachelorette boudoir party for their group of bridesmaids.
Boudoir parties open up the fun experience to the rest of the bridesmaids or to your girlfriends. With a boudoir party, enjoy a fun afternoon / evening of getting your hair done, catching up, bringing food & beverages, listening to music, and feeling sexy.
- on-site hair and makeup artist for 4 hours with option to extend if necessary ( $50 / half hour )
- each girl can do up to 2 outfits and up to 4 sets, receiving approximately 20-30 minutes of shooting per outfit
- group receives password protected online viewing gallery with option to purchase additional prints, canvases, ready-to-hang mounts, framed prints, and many other gift items
- group coupon code for 25% off any purchases made in your gallery, good for 10 days
- each girl receives 4×6 boudoir accordion book ( featuring their favorite 8 images )
- one diva-style group pose of all girls before party concludes. each girl will receive a 5×7 print of this shot
*A boudoir party yields less time and a smaller total of photos per girl than an individual session. If the boudoir party involves a bride who wishes to come away with enough photos for a keepsake that features more photos, we can add more time for the bride and upgrade her keepsake for a small, extra fee. Just let us know ahead of time.
Need In Time for Holiday or Birthday?
- In order to have your photos edited and your keepsake designed, approved, ordered, and shipped in time for your special date, we suggest doing your session 6-8 weeks ahead of time, but no less than 4 weeks prior.
Book Your Session
- Q? Who will be my photographer? A: Our amazingly talented photographer Lori. Meet her here.
- Q? I’ve never done a shoot like this before, do I need to know how to pose? A: 99% of the girls that come in are doing this for their first time. Your photographer will help you out the entire way and make you look your best.
- Q? Will any of my photos be used promotionally without my permission? Your photos are kept completely private and will not be used without your permission.
- Q? When done as a wedding gift, when do brides give their husbands this special gift? A: Many brides used to have the gift presented to the groom the day of the wedding or in the evening after all the festivities were over. We’re finding that many of our current brides are now opting to give the groom this gift the evening before the wedding after the rehearsal activities conclude.
- Q? How do I know which keepsake option I want? A: You will see the options the day of your session.
- Q? When is payment due? A: Payment for the session is due when you schedule in order to reserve your shoot. Payment for your keepsake option can be paid for on the day of your shoot.
- Q? How many outfits should I bring? A: Bring plenty of options and then your photographer will help you make your final choices based on what may work best for the selection of sets in our studio. We encourage you to bring different types of outfits as well as shoes / heels / boots and perhaps jewelry such as different necklaces.
- Q? Should I bring music? A: Our studio is equipped with satellite radio, so we have plenty of music choices for you to choose and enjoy.
- Q? Where will I change? A: We have a private dressing room in our studio with a full length mirror and a makeup mirror.
“This is a blast! I cannot say enough great things about the female photographer…she is wonderful and makes you feel completely comfortable! The set up is great and there are a ton of backgrounds and ideas to choose from! I would rate this experience a 10 out of 10!”
“I just wanted to thank you for an awesome experience. I had so much fun with you! You made me feel totally at ease! It was so cool to pretend to be a lingerie model!!”
“I can’t wait to see the pictures! And my husband can’t wait to see them also! Again thank you so much!! You are def #1 in my book!”
“I wanted to let you know I’m ecstatic with my pictures! You did a wonderful job. When I arrived at the boudior session I was a little nervous but immediately Lori made me feel comfortable! The session was so much fun that I didn’t want it to end! Lori posed me and directed me and the pictures turned out even better than I could imagine! These pictures made me feel so beautiful! I can’t not thank you enough for taking the time to make this session so much fun! I would recommend FineLine to anyone, they are very professional and I got my pictures very quickly!”
“I was very nervous about having myself photographed, but wanted to do it for a gift. Lori made me feel relaxed and comfortable. I actually had fun, and my guy LOVED the pictures.”
“I am in LOVE with my photos! I’m so glad I did this. I can’t believe how much fun the shoot was and I’m already planning outfits for my next shoot. Thank you FineLine!!!”
“My boudoir session at FineLine was awesome! I walked into the session feeling nervous and timid, but I walked out smiling with self confidence. Lori makes you feel very comfortable during the session as she is very easy to talk to and she even lightens the mood with laughter. I had so much fun; I’m already looking for an excuse to do another session in the future!!”